November 24, 2006

Kinabalu Park

This pic taken mase kitorang pg jalan2 kat Kinabalu Park. Year 2004 but dnt remember the date.. Kitorang pegi berempat Eja, Zaza, Irwan n Me. Irwan wasnt in de pic bcoz he's de pers0n "snap" this. We stay at their backpackers room.. 1st time share dorm with unknown.. :D its funny n fun.. I enj0yed the memories.. Irwan was very nice to me.. Tapi mayB xde jodoh. but he is still in my mind and my memories as someone who very sweet.. slalu treat me tg0k wayang, makan ikan bakar, lepaking at Tanjung Aru.. Many things we done t0gether. 0pss... ive tersasar fr this bl0g..haha.. We t00k lot of pic there.. very beautiful view there. with cold weather.. we really enj0yed. After Kinabalu Park we went to Poring Hotspring.. Mandi air panas..bestnye.... But now since we finished study, no more time together. everyone doing their own business.. zaza at Ipoh, Eja kat Kedah n I tercampak ke Klantan. Contact each other only once in a while. Seems very2 busy. The relationship makin renggang. I miss kenangan2 yg lepas.. what we done t0gether.. sharing susah senang kat Sabah, UMS t0gether.. g0 4 outing.. rewang2 t0gether.. semua kenangan tu pasti xkan berulang lagi. tapi it leave forever n ever in my mind as a very sweet memories.. I MISS U All.. Hope we can gathering someday FREN!!

No comments: