April 07, 2008

Answer this!

1. Four jobs I have held:

-Caretaker for children (1999-lepas SPM)
-HR Clerk (2005-Berjaya Redang Beach Resort)
-Marketing Exec (where i also did despatch job!)
-Receptionist(2006)


2. Four movies I could watch over and over
- What women want
- Tentang Bulan
- Phir Bi Dil Hai Hindustani
- 30 hari mencari cinta


3. Four places I have lived:

-Kolej Kediaman Indah Permai, Kota Kinabalu
-Flat Tmn Scientex, Pasir Gudang
-Flora Place Hotel & Hostel, Kota Bharu
-CityOne Condo, Jalan Munsyi Abdullah, KL

4. Four TV shows I like:
- Gangstarz
- AF
- Majalah 3
- TBS

5. Four people who email me regularly:
-zaza
-mieza
-dear
-aein


6. Four favorite foods:
- satay
- ayam panggang with great sauce la!
- Moi Sup.. (atas pasar ct khadijah.. eh.. kat atas pasar tu dah jd nasi air da... nyum nyumm)
- Lamb Chop...


7. Four places I’d rather be:
- Phuket..
- Sipadan
- Paris
- Rome..
(wish u offer me more than 4)

8. Four people I’m tagging:
Nobody

Daa²...!!

No comments: